<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11487782?origin\x3dhttp://vixenation.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> It's juz u & me, against the world ♥
.Saturday, August 27, 2005 ' 12:30:00 PM Y

I'VE BEEN TAGGED...




1st of all, THX SHIKIN for tagging me(dats supposed to be sarcastic!! LOL!!).. damn.. nvr done this before and it requires me to think. and i hate thinking but anyways, here it goes...




SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME
1. Losing a family member
2. Losing any loved ones
3. Having no money
4. Creepy crawlies esp COCKROACHES
5. Getting raped or murdered(!!!!!)
6. Heights
7. Cant have kids of my own


SEVEN THINGS I LIKE MOST
1. Money, not small amt but big amt!!
2. Cats
3. Cars
4. My laptop
5. Travelling
6. Shopping
7. Holidays


SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY ROOM
1. My bed set(inclusive of pillows, blankets, wardrobes full of clothes! DUH!)
2. Laptop
3. Handphone
4. and their chargers
5. Television
6. DVD player
7. Full length mirror.


SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I can cry over the slightest things...Super emotional
2. I'm a sadist
3. I'm sarcastic
4. Blunt
5. I handle shit, as in SHIT.. yes. the one that comes out frm ur ass!!
6. I'm a loner most of the time
7. I'm obsessed in putting on weight!!


SEVEN THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. To have lotsa money
2. To be able to repay my parents' kindness and everything
3. To repent and turn over a new leaf
4. To be happily married and have a couple of kids
5. Travel the world
6. Go for my pilgrimage
7. To have grandchildren and great grandchildren


SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO
1. I can drive
2. i can ride
3. I can cook and so can u!
4. I can shop madly unnecassarily
5. I can sleep for 36 hrs
6. I can be psychotic
7. I can be damn fierce(like real)


SEVEN THINGS I CANT DO
1. I cant drive
2. I cant ride
3. I cant lie
4. I cant squat for too long
5. I cant shit for a week
6. i cant leave my job unless i can find a better one
7. i cant live w/o my family and my loved ones


SEVEN THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. wat the f***!
2. wat the hell
3. oi
4. jia lat
5. mama
6. papa
7. dear


SEVEN CELEB CRUSHES
1. Ashton Kutcher
2. Enrique Iglesias
3. Robbie Williams
4. Keanu Reeves
5. Josh Hartnet
6. Kylie Minogue
7. Beyonce Knowles


SEVEN PEOPLE WHO WILL HAVE TO DO THIS
1. none. its up to them to do it or not. hahahahaha.. sorryyyyyyy



Ok i'm done with the tagging. took me 45 mins. yes dat long bcos i hate to think!! hahahahaha!!! ok bye!!!

You're all I ever wanted ;


N Mur-murings

Speak Up ♥


N Site Master

This is me ♥

J.J
31st May 1983
A Geminian
Eastern


N Cravings

What I want ♥

None for the moment. Or maybe, more moolahs?? Heh.

N Run away

My loves ♥


N Music Spinning

Listen up ♥



N Credits

Arigatou ♥

The current mood of cutenya at www.imood.com

Free Hit Counter
Free Counter

Online Users